8×8 LoPro™ Stand Up Bag / Clear Stand Up Pouch
8×8 LoPro™ Stand Up Bag is constructed with high-clarity, water-proof, recyclable materials. The low-profile clear stand up pouch is designed with a unique wide opening and resealable airtight zipper.
Features & Benefits:
- Constructed with 100% recyclable materials
- Low-Profile bag construction with wide opening
- Food grade laminate interior for barrier protection against oxygen, odors, and moisture
- Resealable zip closure
- Heat sealable above tear notches for dual seal protection
- BPA Free and FDA compliant for direct contact with food
- Lightweight and flat for easy shipping and storage
- Eco-friendly packaging option
- Outer Dimensions (corner to corner): ≈ 7.5′′(W) x 7.5′′(H) + 3′′(G)
- Fillable Dimensions (below zipper): ≈ 7′′(W) x 6′′(H) + 3′′(G)
- Capacity: ≈ 8 oz | 250 grams (based on whole bean coffee)
- Material: PET+LLDPE
- Thickness: 4.5mil
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of products can be packaged in stand up pouches?
Copious Bags® 1 oz matte frosted stand up pouch is used for a variety of products and industries. To learn more about the markets we serve and the most common uses of our products, please check out the articles below:
- Bath and Body Packaging
- Candy and Chocolate Packaging
- Coffee and Tea Packaging
- Dried Fruit and Nuts Packaging
- Gourmet Food and Snack Packaging
- Spices and Herb Packaging
Please note, our bags are not limited to the above-mentioned product uses. Get creative! These pouches are excellent for apparel items, cosmetics, promotional items and much more. Have questions regarding product compatibility? Many of your questions have already been answered on our support page, or feel free to email us should you need any additional information.
How do I determine the right size bag to use?
The capacity and bag sizes we provide are approximations only. The capacity (ex. 1 oz, 2 oz) is based on tests using whole coffee beans. A bag’s capacity will vary depending on the product. For example, salt vs. tea; salt weighs more than most teas. The bag size listed (ex. 3×5, 4×6) is an approximation of the bag’s outer dimensions (corner to corner). For a more accurate estimation of whether your product will fit inside the bag, rely more on the “fillable dimensions”. This measurement does not include the zipper and upper portion of the bag.
Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, our minimum order is 1,000 pcs. (1 case)
How do I open and fill the bag?
In 3 Simple Steps:
1. Open the pouch from the top by pulling apart the zipper.
2. Fill the bag with desired contents.
3. Reseal the zip lock closure
**Please note each bag can then be heat sealed above the zipper line to achieve a tamper-evident, retail ready finish.
Can I heat seal the bags?
Yes, all of Copious Bags® products are heat-sealable. However, keep in mind that heat sealing is optional and is not required to use the bags as they have a very sturdy zip lock closure.
Heat sealing can be achieved by using a manual or automated heat sealer. This tool is used to seal the bags above the tear notches to achieve a tamper-evident, retail-ready finish.
For detailed information regarding the heat sealing process, check out our in-depth article on heat sealing a stand-up pouch.
Are Copious Bags® stand up pouches eco-friendly?
The simple answer is, yes. Our stand up pouches are an eco-friendly packaging alternative to traditional bottles, cans, and box packaging as they are made of lightweight material, making them economical to transport, and require 75% less material to produce.
Our Matte Frosted Stand Up Bags and LoPro™ Clear Stand Up Bags are 100% recyclable. Our Kraft Stand Up Pouch Collections are made with recyclable materials, however, due to the multi-layered construction of the bags, they cannot be classified as recyclable.
Keep in mind, all of our bags meet all the requirements of the FDA for direct contact with food and they are BPA free. In general, stand up pouches saves more resources than it consumes.
For more detailed information on this subject check out this article here.