1 oz Kraft Stand Up Pouch 3×5 / 28 g
Our 1 oz kraft stand up pouch is ideal for single servings and/or sample offerings of your product. This eco-friendly kraft bag is foil-lined with a laminated, food grade interior. It has a sturdy resealable zip lock closure and a recycled kraft paper exterior providing the perfect canvas for branding and labeling. As an added benefit, each pouch can be heat sealed above the tear notches for a tamper-evident finish, giving your customers confidence that their product is fresh and has never been opened. Each sample bag is conveniently labeled with the product name and size for future reference.
It’s All in the Details:
- Made with superior quality recycled Japanese kraft paper
- Foil lined to protect contents against UV light and increase shelf life
- Food grade laminate interior for barrier protection against moisture and odors
- Durable resealable zip lock closure
- Easy-to-open tear notches
- Heat sealable to create a tamper-evident, retail ready finish
- Rounded finished corners for safety and esthetics
- Lightweight and flat for easy shipping and storage
- BPA Free and FDA compliant for direct contact with food
The Finer Details:
- Outer Dimensions (corner to corner): approx. 3″(W)x5″(H)+2″(G) | 80mm(W)x130mm(H)+50mm(G)
- Fillable Dimensions (below the zipper): approx. 2.5″(W) x 3.5″(H)+2″(G) | 65mm(W)x90mm(H)+50mm(G)
- Capacity: approx. 1 oz | 28 grams (based on whole bean coffee)
- Material: Kraft Paper+AL FOIL+LLDPE
- Thickness: 4.7mil
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of products can be packaged in stand up pouches?
Copious Bags® 1 oz kraft stand up pouch is used for a variety of products and industries. To learn more about the markets we serve and the most common uses of our products, please check out the articles below:
- Bath and Body Packaging
- Candy and Chocolate Packaging
- Coffee and Tea Packaging
- Dried Fruit and Nuts Packaging
- Pet Food Packaging
- Specialty Food and Snack Packaging
- Spices and Herb Packaging
Please note, our bags are not limited to the above-mentioned product uses. Get creative! These pouches are excellent for apparel items, cosmetics, promotional items and much more. Have questions regarding product compatibility? Many of your questions have already been answered on our support page, or feel free to email us should you need any additional information.
How do I determine the right size bag to use?
The capacity and bag sizes we provide are approximations only. The capacity (ex. 1 oz, 2 oz) is based on tests using whole coffee beans. A bag’s capacity will vary depending on the product. For example, salt vs. tea; salt weighs more than most teas. The bag size listed (ex. 3×5, 4×6) is an approximation of the bag’s outer dimensions (corner to corner). For a more accurate estimation of whether your product will fit inside the bag, rely more on the “fillable dimensions”. This measurement does not include the zipper and upper portion of the bag.
Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, our minimum order is 1,000 pcs. (1 case)
How do I open and fill the bag?
Please find below a simple help video showing just how easy it is to hand fill a stand-up pouch.
In 3 Simple Steps:
1. Open the pouch from the top by pulling apart the zipper.
2. Fill the bag with desired contents.
3. Reseal the zip lock closure
**Please note each bag can then be heat sealed above the zipper line to achieve a tamper-evident, retail ready finish.
Can I heat seal the bags?
Yes, all of Copious Bags® products are heat-sealable. However, keep in mind that heat sealing is optional and is not required to use the bags as they have a very sturdy zip lock closure.
Heat sealing is the process of using a manual heat sealer, flat iron, or household iron to seal a stand-up pouch above the tear notches. This provides a tamper-evident, retail-ready seal.
For detailed information regarding the heat sealing process, check out our in-depth article on heat sealing a stand-up pouch.
Are Copious Bags® stand up pouches eco-friendly?
The simple answer is, yes. Our stand up pouches are an eco-friendly packaging alternative to traditional bottles, cans, and box packaging as they are made of lightweight material, making them economical to transport, and require 75% less material to produce.
Our Matte Frosted Stand Up Bags and LoPro™ Clear Stand Up Bags are 100% recyclable. Our Kraft Stand Up Pouch Collections are made with recyclable materials, however, due to the multi-layered construction of the bags, they cannot be classified as recyclable.
Keep in mind, all of our bags meet all the requirements of the FDA for direct contact with food and they are BPA free. In general, stand up pouches saves more resources than it consumes.
For more detailed information on this subject check out this article here.